Anthony Lewis Photography Privacy Notice Document
- If I collect any private information from you I will treat it as my own, I know how much it is important to you and hold it in high regard and will treat with the upmost respect.
- This Privacy notice contatins all the information about how I will use and store your private data.
- This notice applies to any data that I may collect about you.
Please Read this notice carefully and if you have any question please call.
Company Name and Contact
- Anthony Lewis Photography
What information do we collect?
- A Photograph of you
How do we use personal information?
- We will only use your personal information to allocate an order to you.
- In no other way will your personal information be used, it is kept on your order form that you have written on and is not entered into a database.
- The order form is then given back to you with the completed order.
- Your Photograph will only be used to create your order.
When do we share personal data?
- I will never share your information with a third party.
Where do we store and process personal data?
- Your photograph is stored in a secure hard drive.
How do we secure personal data?
- Order forms are always kept in a secure manner.
- Order forms are never moved to a third party office or building
- to conduct privacy impact assessments in accordance with the law and your business policies
- I do not employ any other staff.
How long do we keep your personal data for?
- I do not store any personal data about you other than your photograh.
- Your photograph will be stored for up to 6 months.
Your rights in relation to personal data
You have the right to the following if you would like to persue any of the following please email :- email@example.com
- access to personal information
- correction and deletion
- withdrawal of consent (if processing data on condition of consent)
- data portability
- restriction of processing and objection
- lodging a complaint with the Information Commissioner’s Office
How to contact us?
If ypu have any concerns about this privacy notice please email firstname.lastname@example.org